Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Amazing Spider....GIRL?






So, as many of you know and love...Trinity has an AMAZING imagination! We just love how she dresses up, struts her stuff into a room and stays "in character" for hours. She imitates all things from Princesses and animals to Superheros and family members. She has recently shown more interest in Spiderman! So, being the somewhat overindulgers that we are...(hey, everyone deserves a costume every now and again!) we got her a dress up of Spidey. She had us cracking UP last night. As soon as she puts on the spectacular Spiderman costume she is IN CHARACTER...for and hour at least..she is jumping from her bed, hanging upside down in her closet, slinging her "web" at us...I was laughing so hard...I peed a little, but don't tell anyone..




This is the best shot I think, aside from the upside down spidey..Shannon captured it when she was jumping down from her gym ladder....it was HILARIOUS to watch.



I think the funniest part is that she believes that she is them when she is in the costume, I mean, she knows it is not real, but her imagination is so vivid that she uses a different voice, her facial expressions change, her walk changes, everything...she is amazing. It is so fun to have such an outgoing, expressive and truly hilarious little girl for our daughter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lmao
that is too cute

Unknown said...

I love those pics! My fave is the upside down Spiderman. I wish I was as fearless as she is.