Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching up

Gosh...where to start. Tristan graduated preschool, Trinity moved on from first grade, our rental house is being foreclosed on, we took a trip, we had a baby...wait, you knew that....what else. We are constantly in a state of perpetual motion, but we are moving right along with it all, enjoying and soaking up each moment..even the bitter ones. I will post separate posts highlighting stuff that is Hydeman Family, and keep you all in the loop...I kinda promise this time...ok, maybe I won't stay as "on track" as I would like to be...but, I will try. That's all I can promise at this point.

1 comment:

Krissi said...

Hahah Jenn, you sound so much like me. I always mean to catch up, but life gets in the way! All these kids keep us on our toes, so when we get the chance to blog... we really just want to enjoy the quiet!!