Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am going to do it...

I have finally decided to take the plunge...I am going to do what I can to help contribute to a greener earth...I am going Cloth! We are excited, I feel like a new person, I know people are going to think we are nuts, but who cares...We are going to ditch the disposable diaps and go all natural...cloth diapering! For those that hear those words and cringe..let me tell you, a lot has changed since when we were kids. No more pins and saggy, soiled linens...oh no my friend, there is an entirely different world out there, an almost cultish following of CD-ers. They have WONDERFUL innovations that are going to help me to save the earth of the millions of diapers that are overflowing our landfills everyday. They are going to keep my baby's butt dry and clean. They are going to show my daughter that we can do something to try and make a difference..they are going to be so cute! LOL. I am excited, just wanted to spread the word!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, good luck with that! I remember my mom doing cloth diapers with my brothers and sister when I was younger. CeCe and I had to wash them out. Imagine being 7 years old and doing diaper duty for 3 babies! It was so gross. Bleh. What do the new diapers look like? How are they different? I can't wait to hear stories about your new venture. :)

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Oh, Jenn...you are going to love doing this. I can tell! You have to share pictures of the little guy in all of the cute diaper covers you buy. I've seen some that are hilarious. Good luck with the transition!!!