Wednesday, September 26, 2007

August / September Updates



Man oh man....kids, they really do just grow up before your eyes! LITERALLY. Trinity has outgrown pretty much all of her clothes...WHY!!!!! She is going to be taller than me I think. I was putting pjs on her last night...no, wait SHE, was doing "BY MYSELF MAMA"...so, SHE was putting her pjs on last night, and they were so freaking short, and tight..I kept telling her "Baby, those don't really seem to be fitting all that well..." she cuts me off "No mama, this is how they are made..see" *shows me the flood style leg and the belly hanging out..."Right, that is my point exactly..." She still went to bed in them. I mean, I am not going to win that one...she was determined, and I was apparently wrong :) They are supposed to be that way, RIGHT!


Anywho...she has been SO stubborn lately, not really to a fault, just enough to still remain sweet and cute..lucky girl..lucky us! She said to me, when I asked her to go play upstairs for a bit because i needed to mop "But mama, I don't want to" Again, I ask her...she says NO...this time I tell her, "Honey, mama is telling you now, so I need you to listen, please go upstairs"...she says, with a sad look on her face "Mama, I just love you so much that I HAVE to be beside you all the time..so, sorry mama, but no, I am not going upstairs." AHHHHH, who can mop when your little one says something like that...so, needless to say, the crumbs are still on the floor LOL.


Tristan..OMG...he has been amazing us left and right! He LOVES his EI Therapist...I like her too...she is pretty amazing. She is working on walking with him, alot, and he really has taken to her. She uses a TON of play therapy, which is good, cause my kids LOVE to play. SO, UPDATE....he is taking steps!!! YAHOO! (not the email provider, but the saying YAHOO!) he is almost there. We are working on loosening up his upper body too, which we all have noticed a change. Next, he is working on strengthening his trunk to help with his balance. Here he is taking steps today...he is really growing up! Still nursing, like a champ, but we all know how I feel about that :)


What else.....Trinity is having Homeschool everyday, she LOVES it. I approach it in a way that it is not TOO terribly structured, afterall, we have the rest of our "grown up" lives for that right? We play a lot, sing, do tons of arts and crafts....she is the one who bumped it up to 5 days a week, so, following her lead here, we are schooling everyday! We have opened up one of the days for one her friends Tatum to join, Trinity really enjoys that. She is spelling and reading more now, some of her favorite words are : CANDY *really*, GOODY, CLOWN, MOM, DAD, TRINITY, TRISTAN, CAT, DOG, BOO, BOO BOO, EMILY, NANA, PAPA...she is working on a ton more, but these are her favorite so far.
We are excited about Trinity's 4th birthday, I just LOVE parties!!!! I will be blogging about that too I suppose.,...so, until then, keep smiling :)

1 comment:

Stella said...

You are such a great momma! :)

I love your posts, and your kiddos.