Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cloth Diapering...Still...and LOVING IT!





Cloth diapering is going great...I AM ADDICTED..who am I trying to fool..I can't get enough of it, it is defenitely something that I was born to do...I am such a hippy. He is really looking so cute in them, and I am really liking that he has NO rashes, and, NO leaks, and I am not adding to that landfill...I know, I am hitting you all over the head with it, but really...it is an amazing feeling. It has urged us to change other things in our lives too. We are only using Environmentally friendly products / Recyclable in the house, (not like we weren't before, but now, we are going out of way to make sure of it). We are also looking into getting solar panels for the house. I can't wait to see what they cost $$$ But, the payoff is huge. For now, we are going to just stick to covering his bum with cloth though, and I URGE anyone thinking of doing it...DO IT!

1 comment:

Stella said...

You patient, patient woman. I wish I could do the cloth diapering thing. They are so cute! I tried and failed miserably! Awesome job though!