Thursday, November 1, 2007

There's no need to fear......

...UNDERDOG is here!!!




We had a great Halloween, were supposed to go to my parents house, then to his parents house, but ended up staying at ours! It was a good decision, since we had fun seeing all of Trinity's friends in the neighborhood and really scooped up a ton of candy. Trinity wanted to be Underdog this year, so I scrambled to whip up a costume last minute...that's how we roll I guess LOL!


Tristan was a "stray puppy"....Trinity picked that one :) He was wearing a size 2T costume that was too SMALL for him...oy, I have a big boy on my hands!!! I thought the puppy was fitting though since according to Trinity "puppies like to nurse, and so does Tristan."


We also went to my parents house on the 27th for a Festival, which was SUPER fun. Trinity was WonderWoman that day, and, she won 2nd place in the costume contest!! She earned a $10 gift card to Walmart and traded it in on the way home for 2 prizes. Tristan was as happy as ever, even with the teething! Here he is signing his version of "drink". He peirces his lips together and makes a kissing sound...super cute and hard to miss.



Trin competed in her first "Pie Eating Contest"...although, she only wanted to "lick it like a puppy" and didn't really eat any of the pie (don't say I blame her!)


Shannon and I both dressed up this year, he was Otis from The Barnyard Movie, I was a Fairy / Butterfly (just a black outfit and some wings, add a little glitter...viola!)


I think this was my favorite Halloween!! We all enjoyed seeing our neighbors, walking our streets, and enjoying being so close to home...we may just have to make this our new tradition.


No comments: