Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Trinity!!

Trinity turned 5 years old today. What a GREAT celebration. We threw a Superhero themed birthday party and were the "Super" family...I was Lois Lane at a party LOL. We encouraged guests to come dressed as their favorite crime fighters and we were SO pleased that many of them did. I love birthdays. The gathering of family and friends to celebrate a life well lived.



Trinity, you are SOOO amazing to me. I appreciate our time together. I adore you and am so proud of the little girl you have become. You were so thankful for all of your guests and the gifts that they brought. I love that you kept saying "OH, it's just what I wanted...." or even better "I have wanted this my WHOLE life, THANK YOU!!" it was really fun to watch you open the presents. You looked SO cute in your supergirl costume.


The kids played games and earned prizes, it was really fun to see them enjoying themselves. After most everyone left except for our closest friends, we were excited to find a beautiful rainbow had filled the sky above our house. I like to think that it was my Grandmother wishing miss T a happy day. It was really amazing to see.




Trinity spent the end of her night playing with her 3 best friends, Tatum, Jillian and Tristan. They were racing down the slides...Tristan thought they were hilarious. Then he took his turn.



Jillian stayed a bit and they took a bath, it's times like this that I wish I lived closer to friends and family :( It was nice to see all of you, thank you SOOO much for sharing our special day, Trinity and ALL of us had a wonderful time.

6 comments:

Xandi said...

It was a great party. We love the sliding pictures :). Yes, we do wish you guys lived closer, but you are definitely worth the drive. Let us know when we can come over and play with the new toys. Tatum has this week off at school :).

The Bryant's said...

OMG.. I LOVE Shannon's wig! LMAO!! Glad to see you guys had a great day, sorry we had to miss it. happy birthday sweet girl!! we love you!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

That 3rd picture of Trinity - her face is PRICELESS! And I love the eyes-closed wishing face. She is so animated...perfect theme!!!

the Woodard family said...

Happy Birthday Trinity! So hard to believe the big kids are 5. Looks like you had a fun day celebrating.

Jenn.y.Fur said...

We had so much fun. Jillian has asked everyday, since Saturday night..."am I going to Trinity's tonight/tomorrow?" LOL! I say "no honey but you & tatum & trinity are going to have a big fun sleep over real soon...and mommy, Jenn & Xandi can all have fun catching up too!" XOXO we love you guys and were glad we got to hang out!

Just the Five of Us said...

What a great party! I'm sad we missed out. But I'm glad she had such a special day.