Tuesday, November 18, 2008

funniest.thing.ever

The pictures kinda speak for themselves, but, I will give you a quick bio. Shannon grew his beard out shortly after T's 5th birthday party. He decided after a month of donning the mountain man persona that it was time to once again reinvent himself....and with the help of Trinity and his trusty shaver, he did just that about 5 times in a span of 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. (Picture #5+6 are in my opinion "pee your pants" funny....it least...for me they were! LOL - Shannon is going to kill me.....)


Mountain Man Shan

Miss Trinity hard at work!

So Proud
So far, so good.... OMG....
Whatchyoulookinatpunk?



Hahaha, better and better *uh-oh, I peed a little*

Say hello to my little friend....

So trusting...

It wasn't that bad

There's my boy!

3 comments:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

LMAO! you guys are just too funny!

Jenn.y.Fur said...

ok I needed a good laugh this morning...so I thought I'd pop in and see Shannon's mustache photo montage. LOL!

Jenn Hydeman said...

You have no idea how THRILLED I am that someone else has a silly sense of humor like me and finds this stuff funny LOL. Thanks for laughing at my husband, it makes my day.