Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh,, I just love her....

I just get this "I wanna eat you up" feeling everytime I see this face.

I just love her. SO much. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us, for her....she is feeling SOOOO much better and is back to her old sassy self. The Lord really does challenge us in ways that we may not understand, but the end result really brings us clarity. I am thankful to have such great friends and family and such a strong support system.

T is amazing. She is smart, witty, compassionate and wiser than she will ever know. She talks SOOO much, but I love it. Whenever I find myself getting the least bit annoyed by her endless jargon, I think about my Tristan, and how he is wordless....I remember to be thankful for her voice. We are so very thankful to have her in our lives, and will forever be greatful to be her parents.

No comments: