Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello World, it's me, Trinity

My name is Trinity, and I am 6 years old. I like to pretend. I also like to use my shirt as a napkin. Yes, I know...I am a 6 and I use my shirt as a napkin...this drives my mom crazy. I don't deliberately try and drive her crazy, it's just, sometimes I do. She says so. Sometimes many times in a day. I know she loves me though, so, because of this, I let it slide. I want to be a vet when I grow up. Actually, I think that I will do many great and amazing things with my life when I get big. *yes, I realize that I actually don't speak this eloquently, but, my lovely mother is my ghost writer, so, you can thank her for the smooth read*

I would love to travel all around the world, particularly to California. I have family there. I love it there. It's warm, green, and I spend the whole day outside. I love to play and be silly with my cousins. I love being with my cousins. I look up to them. I hope that I can be nice, and loving like them when I get big. Right now, my favorite color is Pink. But, sometimes it changes. Yesterday, I really liked Purple, I wore a Purple shirt to school, but today, it's back to Pink.

I want a small dog. This drives my mom crazy. I know it drives her crazy, because, well...she says so. She thinks I want a small dog because I have big dogs....says something about the grass being greener...NO clue what that means. But, I want a small dog. My favorite food is anything sweet. My mom makes a really good milkshake that I could drink all day. I love milkshakes. I am going to play soccer this Spring and am REALLY excited about it. I am sure my mom will put some pretty rad action shots of me on this thing, you just wait. Well, I guess this is it for now. I have so much more to say, but, have to eat dinner. Talk to you soon.
*Trinity

No comments: