Sunday, March 25, 2007

My first blog!!!


So, a friend of mine started this blog of hers, and I LOVE the idea, so, naturally...I had to do one too LOL! (Thanks Pam for sending your family updates!) I am hoping that this will help me to keep everyone posted more frequently than before...don't get me wrong, Snapfish is all good and dandy, but many people (as I am JUST now finding out) do not have an account, so, they have not been able to see the pictures!

Tristan is now 8 months old...can't believe all this time has already passed. He is so amazing, so gentle...I love when he explores my face when he is nursing...it is my FAVORITE thing right now. He LOVES to nurse...We can't get passed how much he has grown! My dad jokingly said, "If you were a puppy, I would guess by the size of your feet that you are going to be a St. Bernard when you grow up!!!" He is sitting up, and does this cute low crawl, it has to be seen to truly appreciate it's quirkiness. At his last appointment (6 months) he weighed in at 25lbs, 29 inches long..I can only imagine that he is at least 32 inches long and maybe 2-3 lbs heavier...I am telling you, this kid is huge. He was the baby that wanted NOTHING to do with solids, and now, is addicted. He especially loves homeade food, which I am so happy to make. Some of his favorite things are Carrots, Potatoes, Pears, Peaches, YoBaby Yogurt, Bananas, Avocado, Green Beans, Peas, Bread...pretty much anything we give him LOL.

Trinity is still loving her role as big sister..and boy, is she good at it. She goes to him whenever he makes a peep (which is pretty much NEVER...) but, when he is the least bit upset, she is there to quiet the storm. She is so smart...I can't get passed how much she learns and how eager she is to learn it. We have school time at home from 10-1130 everyday. We work on numbers, letters, and currently, she is learning to spell simple words. She can write DAD, MOM, AL, OTIS, OPTIMUS, RODIMUS, BEN, CAT...she recognizes pretty much the entire alphabet! I love watching her figure things out..she loves to imagine, has the best imagination on any child that I have ever met.

Shannon and I are wonderful! We celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary this 13th of April...and on the 3rd, we will have been together for 13 years! I love that man, he is the most amazing father, and a wonderful husband...we are very lucky to have him in our lives.

I think this is about it for now..I will send more notes and snipits in time..hopefully you all have time to read them and peek at the pictures! Tata for now :)

3 comments:

Mags said...

Congrats on getting your own blog, Jenn! I am on LiveJournal, but a lot of people like blogspot.
Keep us updated as much as possible!

Mags

Jenn.y.Fur said...

You aren't kidding when you say that boy is BIG! Shaun doesn't believe me.... oh well.. Trinity is getting to be so smart! She could pass kindergarten right now.
This is a great idea... I MAY just copy... *evil laugh* yes, I may...

Unknown said...

Yay, Jenn is on blogspot now. I look forward to reading more about your family. Thanks for the update.

Oh, and WOW Tristan is big.