Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today

Today was an interesting day!!! For those who live in Arizona, you know how rain is all the talk when we actually have it..I am constantly mocking the news stations "RAIN TRACKER 2007...we had 1 inch of rain, STAY INSIDE!!!! " they are so overdramatic. Well, anyway..the rain we had on Friday of last week actually made it's mark on our house. We had a leak in the lower window downstairs, and today, they said that it was due to a crack by the bottom of the upstairs window...so, this means that they are going to rip out a HUGE peice of my houses' stucco, in between the bottom of the upstairs window to the top of the downstairs window. They are talking like it is no big deal..but GEEZE...

Trinity was a little social butterfly with all the workers today..she is NOT shy in the least. I love her outgoing personality, people can't believe that she is only 3 1/2. Today we had a great converstation...it went a bit like this:

Trinity: "Momma, you are amazing!"
ME: "Why thank you baby...why do say that?"
Trinity: "You can talk on the phone, use the computer, hold Tristan and write stuff down..ALL AT ONCE!"
ME: "You're pretty amazing too kiddo...I bet you could do those things at the same time too...don't you think so??"
Trinity: "Oh no mommy, I don't have that many hands...your bigger than me!"

It was just so cute..I felt very proud of my ability to MOMMY TASK!

Trinity, Tristan and I went for our daily bike ride...she found a nest of lady bugs, and BEGGED me to take a few home. So, we have 2 lady bugs that now reside in our home. Superman and Krypto, she so lovingly named them. We go hunting tomorrow for aphids to feed them. WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL you are so right about the rain situation and how it sends everyone into a tizzy when it actually happens. What's up with our weather lately? It's cold one day, hot the next and then back down to cold? I love it. Let's keep it cold as long as possible. I am dreading the sticky, rainless monsoon season. Remember when we used to have a REAL monsoon?

Stella said...

Rain in AZ? I miss AZ. I wish they were only making a big deal out of Colorado weather, I hate BLIZZARDS! I need to go back to AZ!!

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Ooooh Jen -- I love the phrase "Mommy Task"! I may just have to borrow that...