Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item


I am thinking that this is referring to a material thing...and I actually had to sit and think about this for a minute, because honestly, I think I could do without everything as long as I have my family. But, for the moment, I suppose I would have to say this, my house. Though it is not mine persay, I do inhabitant it, and I do appreciate that it keeps me and my family warm and safe from the elements. I appreciate the laughter that rings in these walls, the happiness that dwells in this place, and the security that my little one's feel being here. I am thankful for our landlord, that she is patient and kind, and that we are able to live here comfortably. I love this house, and the family that lives here.

1 comment:

Xandi said...

This post kills me after what your landlord did to you guys. When we rented our house out for over a year, we always paid or mortgage and HOA. I had our neighbors tell us to pocket the rent, but we couldn't do that to them (and we didn't even have jobs). I really hope everything works out for you in the end.