Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My 2 T's


I just love these kids. Through all the trials, tribulations, terror, triumph, tenacity, tantrums, tempers, true heartedness, our t's have treated us well.

Trinity is getting bigger everyday. She towers over most of her 3rd grade friends, and keeps up with all the boys on her flag football team. Her favorite things are still animals, and the count now is up to 8! She takes care of them so well, she loves them and treats them like they are human. We are constantly amazed at her endless capacity to love. She cares for her brother like no other, defending him at any chance. She loves her new baby sister, and I just adore listening to her talk to her in her wee baby voice.

Tristan is doing so well in school. He loves it. His sign language has taken flight, and he is making more strides with his verbal language too. His energy level is through the roof, which is a far cry from the little boy who had difficulty walking far distances. He loves colors, shapes, numbers, letters and learning new languages. He is reading more words everyday and amazes us with his seemingly endless knowledge of things far beyond his grasp of understanding...or at least we thought.

I am happy. There have been a few tests of my patience, tests of my faith and tests of my ability to hold it all together. After everything, I am kept together with the knowledge that I am so blessed. My family is a beautiful full circle. I take the good with the bad, and know that there are much more good days ahead that the other.

No comments: