Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter



















We had such a good time! It was really nice going to my parents house...they do Easter each year, and both my mom and dad put a lot of time and thought into the entire process...it's wonderful, they are wonderful. This year, they bought all the kids baskets, filled them with things geared towards their interests...my mom really gets a kick out of filling those things! Tristan got a cute little bunny, Trinity, all sorts of fun stuff, from Playdoh to a wind up chicken that lays bubble gum eggs (Trinity says it is pooping them out..that is a 3 year old for you!)

This year my best friend Jackie was able to join us, it was really nice. I miss her being around...the kids love her, we love her...I hope that she can come back soon, but I think that she will be staying in Germany for a while. I guess we better start saving for a National Hydeman Family European Vacation huh!


It is always nice getting together with my family, we feel so happy and blessed to have them all close by...with the exception of Shannon's brother Chuck and his wife Amanda..it would be nice if the kids could be close, but they live out of state. I love seeing my brother and sister and law and neice Emily..I love my family so much, we are very lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful energy. I hope to always have them close, and if we ever do move, I hope they still visit!

1 comment:

achydeman said...

I'm so sorry we weren't there :( We have a ton of catching up to do!
Amanda