Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sillyness


Trinity says and does the silliest things..I wish I had kept a better diary of it all.

When i was pregnant, I remember her asking about the baby, she pointed to my belly button and said "Is this where baby is?" I told her yes, so she goes on to find a sticker, puts it over my belly button and says, very joyfully, "There, now the baby wont fall out" and walks away...it was priceless.

Trinity believes wholeheartedly that her Daddy is Superman...When Shannon dressed up in a Superman costume, Trinity adoringly holds his hand, looks up at him and whispers "Daddy, can we fly now?"

She told me once that she wished I had 3 boobies.

Yesterday she farted and blamed the cat.

Two days ago she told me about the huge RAISIN she saw out the window, I say "A Raisin?" she says, "Yes, it was huge, it was black, had big wings...it was flying all around!!!" She was talking about a RAVEN.

She told me today that she wanted to be a photographer like me when she "gets bigger"...so we gave her this little camera, and she was outside waving at people, then snapping a picture...I watched her for a while, then asked "Trin whatcha doin'?" she says, "Oh, just taking some random pictures"....NICE WORD!!!!

When Tristan had RSV, and we were at the Children's Hospital, it came time for another set of tests...the nurse came to take Tristan for his Xray, Trinity was preparing all her things to come with us, the nurse tells her, "No, only your mommy can go" and Trinity says "NO, we are family, and families are supposed to stay together!" She was very serious, and got upset when they took her brother away, it was quite touching actually.

We were feeding some stray dogs at the park, later that evening, she was telling the neighbors about it and says "Yeah, today, we were at the park, we fed some strange dogs." STRANGE in Trinity speak = STRAY

1 comment:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

Farted and blamed the cat! TOO funny! Jillian blames brother or jim jim... then she smiles all "shy" and says "OK it was ME"