Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Together for what seems like...



FOREVER..but in a good way :) Today, well, 40+minutes ago anyway (gosh, it's late) was Shannon and my 13th anniversary...we have been together since I was just under 15! I remember when I first met him...we were in Mrs. Poland's room for a Key Club meeting..he and his brothers walked in because they were taking a tour of the school...I fell in instant love. I remember telling my friend Steven that if he were mine, I would never let him go...and I didn't! We had a crazy beginning, my good friends know that whole story, my so-so friends try to pretend that they do, and my enemies..well, it was probably due to it...sadly enough..but true. I love this guy so much, and he is just so amazing. He is everything that I could wish for in a husband, bestfriend, father, lover....amazing. Well, these are just random musings, but I wanted to share nonetheless I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!! Happy 13th Anniversary to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always nice to hear "when we met" stories. :o) God you guys really have been together for what seems forever. Thirteen years???? Dang, girl! It's so refreshing to see two people who are still so much in love with eachother after all that time.

BTW.. how'd you take that picture? Where were you guys at??

Stella said...

The Science Center! Awwww....Jen you guys are lucky, I am so happy for you that you guys are so happy!


Happy Anniversary!

BTW-I just kinda invited myself to your blog! :)

Stella said...

Enemies? Jen, you do not have enemies!!! :)