Tuesday, May 29, 2007

UPDATES!!!!



Updates!!! I have been reminded by a long time friend that I need to update my blog. We have been so busy around here, I hardly find the time to do it, and I really needed to, so, thanks Tiffany, you reminded me to take a moment out of my busy - ness to just stop for a second!


Tristan is really growing, both physically and emotionally. He is such a joy to be around. He is saying "Good" ,"Ama (momma)", "Dog", "Dada", and "Boo-Boo" (Trin's nickname). He loves playing with his flashcards, and is able to distinguish receptively between two objects (cat and dog, bear and lion, ladybuy and bee etc.) He is pulling up and is taking steps while we hold his hands, still has yet to crawl on all fours, yet, he is getting into position and rocking back and forth. I guess the modified low crawl that he is doing is going to be what gets him around for now, and boy, does he get around! He is FAST! He is sooooo interested in things that could get him into trouble though, ie: electrical sockets, door jams, stairs, drawers, electrical cords, appliances....typical boy I guess!

Trinity is soooo cute! We just love her so much. She got a new Hermit Crab for a pet, she just loves him. He has a few names, "Little Guy", "Hermie", and "Summer (since his shell has a beach scene on it). I love her outlook on things. When we went to get her Hermet Crab from the store, that day..we ran out of gas a few miles from the gas station. I loaded the kids up in a shopping cart, and pushed our way to the station, filled up a gas can and putzed back to the truck. Instead of getting upset or asking a lot of questions, she said "WE ARE HAVING AN ADVENTURE!" So, anytime I feel like it just hasn't gone how I expected, it is an "Adventure"...love it.

US, we are great. Shannon got a promotion at work and starting Monday will be on an 8-5 M-F shift! We are super excited to get back to some sort of normalcy as far as schedules go. Trinity is happy that she will get her "bath buddy" back (I have been reminded by her that Daddy gives the BEST baths ever) and Tristan will get to say goodnight to daddy before turning into bed at 730. My photography is doing great, we have had some great response around our neighborhood, and soon, I will have my dedicated website!!!! (I will be sure to post that when it is up) The house is really coming along, with the help of Shannon's family, we have put in the sprinker lines and soon *fingers crossed* we will be installing the borders and grass!!! Next...THE POOL!

No comments: