Thursday, May 10, 2007

What I love about Tristan




So, here we are...a family of 4! I like to take time and reflect on what makes us "4"...and that is Tristan. I just love him..he is the most amazing thing to me, to all of us really. I love holding him in my arms and he really gives me the best hugs, almost so tight that I can feel his heartbeat against mine. I just love that feeling, just like when he was in my tummy. Tristan may be our last baby, so, I am really enjoying all of his "babyness" while it lasts! Some things that I love about him:

-I love his hugs...open armed, slobbery kisses...even when he pulls my hair a bit!

-I love when he wakes up in the middle of the night to nurse, and he explores my face with his hands..as if to say "is that you momma? just checking"

-Those 4 little teeth, even in the middle of the night, when he "slips" while nursing! LOL

-I love that he stares at Trinity like she is the center of his world...and any attention she gives him, he soaks it up..he smiles when she smiles, cries when she cries..they are so in sync with one another...it's really something to watch.

-I love that he rolls his eyes and blinks his eyelashes really fast when you blow a kiss at him

-The way that he smells..all the time, clean or dirty..I just love that baby smell

-His slobbery little mouth and how he STILL sucks on his bottom lip

-When he gets "mad" and he makes a really rough huffing noise and hits the ground with his hands...then, he smiles

-That he will wake up, stare at you, roll his eyes and smile, then back to sleep..it is so sweet.

-How he buries his head to my chest when he is tired

-His blonde hair and how it is starting to curl

-How he can laugh and cry at the same time, and still make my heart melt

-That he is so patient and so calm

-His BIG BROWN EYES and the eyelashes that go with them!

-Rocking him..and how he plays with my hair and just melts into me...

-I love that he plays with my hair

-I love his curiosity, although it will most likely get him stitches one day!

-I love that he has the biggest "little" hands and feet..at merely 9 1/2 months old, he wears a size 5 1/2 shoe!

-That he is mine forever..that I had a part in making him...that he is perfect to me, in everyway...that he is a product of mine and Shannon's undying love for one another...

1 comment:

Stella said...

Last baby? What? You are such a great momma!

He is the cutest!