Thursday, May 10, 2007

What I love about Trinity





Ahh Trinity...my 1st born, my buddy, my princess, boo-boo, supergirl, extreme, fun loving little girl. I just can't say enough about her...she is amazing. I wish I could capture her beauty, her relentless tenacity, her amazment in all things simple and complex...I wish I could just bottle that up and keep it forever. I can't imagine her being anything more or less than what she is, and that...THAT, is perfect. Here are a few things that I just love about her...

-I love that she is so much like me (that sounded conceded, but I am sure any mother can understand)

-That she is so social, and can carry on the greatest of conversations with ANYONE

-How she does not judge. She welcomes all types of people into her circle of life, and just enjoys being there..in the moment

-That she lives in the moment

-How she still calls me MaMa...who knew that 2 simple syllables could make a womans heart stop for just a second..every time it is called?

-The way she smells...clean or dirty, I just love to smell her hair.

-Her hair...long and wavy, sometimes in her eyes, but beautiful nonetheless

-Her BIG BROWN EYES and the lashes that accompany them

-When she holds my finger when we walk

-That she still wants and likes to cuddle with me

-Holding her..really holding her, and rocking her...I am so happy that she loves doing that still.

-That she still loves to sleep in our bed.

-How she strokes brothers cheek and head when he starts to wake up in his car seat, and she quietly says "Shhhh, shhhhh, go to sleep, shhhhh, shhhh"

-How even when she is mad, she is so darn CUTE!

-Her little hands, I love watching her color

-The way that she says certain words...like "Hawaii" is "Puh-why", "Remember" is "Puh-mem-buh" and how she mixes up her F's and P's. I love how when she says "Feelings" it comes out
"Peelings", or when she says "before" it sounds like "da-pour". She has her own little language, and what one person may call an impairment, I call a great characther, I want to remember it, because I know she won't talk like this forever.


-Her undying love for animals

-Her imagination and all the things that she comes up with..you should really hear them!

-When she wakes in the middle of night, for whatever reason, and asks for me...

-That she is mine forever..that I had a part in making her...that she is perfect to me, in everyway...that she is a product of mine and Shannon's undying love for one another...

No comments: