Thursday, May 31, 2007

The stuff they say

Trinity says the FUNNIEST shit sometimes...really..

Yesterday I had something on my leg, she says "Momma, I think this is dirt..you really need to take a bath" in other words, MOM..wash your stinky ass LOL! I was cracking up so hard. When I give her a kiss, and she wipes it off..she goes "I am rubbing it in." OR...the best one yet, "Mom, what are buttholes made of?" I was laughing for days...how do you answer that...I mean, speaking of the body part, or the label? Folds skin or Jerks? I couldn't believe it. She once asked me how far UP was. Brother farted and she asked "Is that what all farts smell like? Because, his, really stink mom..." OMG..she is soooo not a princess!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!! What are buttholes made of? I have never even thought of that myself. She is hilarious. Tell Trinity thank you for making me (literally) LOL today.