Friday, May 30, 2008

Anyone need and Nused Car?









This is my car from College...Shannon bought it for me when I turned 21. I loved it, but, we have outgrown it. I bought Shannon a Magnum for our 7th Wedding Anniversary (that blog will follow soon...), and this little guy is feeling lonely. So, make my car happy, buy him! If you need more information, email me!

JACS nickname by Trinity, Vroom Vroom...it says a lot
BORN: 1997
BODY: HX
COLOR : Honda Red with 2 coats of Violet Pearl and an off center racing stripe..yummy!
Miles: 120,800K
STATS:
Upgraded Exhaust
Upgraded 17" Dark Slate Powder Coated Rims and Nitto Tires
Short Shifter
New Windshield
New Tires with transferrable Warranty
CD
Power Window/Locks
Tint
New Clutch with Warranty
New Drive Shafts
New Brakes
Sway Bar
Cold Air Intake w/ K&N Filter
Upgraded Crystal Rear Lights
VERY CLEAN

BAGGAGE:

-2nd Gear slips, we took him in to get a physical and the doc said that he doesn't think it is his tranny, but the gear box needs replaced. This is about $400 if you have a good Gear Head friend that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty in the transmission.

-There is a small tear on the seam of the drivers seat...SUPER easy to fix, not sure why I haven't done that already...

-The tint is purpleing...is that a word?? Well, at either rate, we have a warrant on the tint and are in the works of getting it replaced.

-The cars paint has clear coat chips and occasional scratches...hey, hes 11 years old, give a guy a break!

COST: $4500 OBO

If you would like to "date" my car, please call me and we can arrange a "test drive". Love ya, MUAH!

No comments: