Monday, September 22, 2008

ID on ME

With little t being non verbal, his allergies, and his tendancy to roam...we ordered a Medical ID bracelet. I didn't want the typical silver and red deals that you see so often on most people, typically elderly or alzheimers patients...I had to find something that A) He would be able to wear B) Something that was not too heavy...he has issues with stuff on his wrists C) That was ULTRA cool...cause that's how he rolls LOL. So, I stumbled upon these...ID on ME bracelets. I ordered one for lil t and one for T...they are really amazing even if you have no medical issues. It is a peace of mind for your child to wear...imagine if you are seperated and they are freaking out...how the heck will she remember our cell phone in that instant?? Or our address?? This ID bracelet has a hidden compartment that is air tight. Inside the compartment you have a strip of paper that you fill out all pertinenet information. You have to get one, keep your little ones safe in this crazy world!


1 comment:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

SWEET!!! I'm totally getting one...two... maybe 4 so I have extra's just incase they lose them... Thanks for sharing!