Friday, February 20, 2009

Seriously...you think that is going to work???

I was in the store today and heard the wonderful practices of a parent in the aisle next to me...

Little Child *when I say LITTLE I mean like 2-3ish*: "WAHHHHHH"
Parent: "What are you crying about..."
Child: "WAAAAAHHHH" *obviously this child was done...you could tell they were tired...but, MAYBE he was a brat..who knows.*
Parent : *this is the part that gets me EVERY time* "If you don't stop crying I am going to spank you."
Child: *louder now because they are obviously worried about the impending beating...*"WAAAAAAAAHHHH"
Parent : *SMACK* "STOP CRYING."

*confused look on my face...* What the hell is that all about?

1 comment:

Stella said...

I have yet to find anything that works with my boys...except threatening to drop kick them. Seriously, they are savages. Usually that makes them laugh so much they stop crying. Other parents look at me like I'm nuts.LOL.