Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What we do when little t naps...

Naptime is a special time for me and Trin....I am constantly striving to find a balance between our life with Autism, and our normal life...if there is such a thing...I want Trinity to think there is. I want her to know that she is just as important and cared for and loved and valued as a daughter, a person, a friend, a sister etc. I try to find special things that only she and I can do together. Today was a DAY for us...we face painted and tatooed! She was a kitty, then a ROYAL kitty! I was a puppy (totally painted by Trin) and then a Princess (again T did this) she even painted a rainbow tattoo on my arm. We had a good day together!

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I'll bet T had a BLAST doing this with just you. She looks like a china doll in that last picture...pristine and perfect!