Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something as simple as this...

Today was a heck of a day...we stayed home, but, Tristan was especially "autistic" today...into everything, sticking all sorts of things in his mouth, climbing on all things...needless to say, I was pretty much unable to leave him unattended for any given reason or for a second. That means, no shower, no clothing change, it was even hard to go potty....it's so easy just staying home huh??! Anywho..Shannon gets home, and despite the food stains on my totally worn out and dirty shirt, my hair the EXACT way it looked when I woke up at 5AM this morning, the leftover paint on my face from Trin and my "face painting excursion during brothers naptime because she was totally feeling the craziness of this day just as I was and I needed to do something amazing to make her feel needed and understood and included despite her brothers total need for my 100% attention...*breathe gasp for air...begin again* Haaaa......" regardless of all that, he says after a hug and kiss "Hi babe, you are beautiful"....something as simple as this, and my day is forever changed, wiped clean, it was a perfect and amazing day and all is well in the Hurrican Hydeman household.

No comments: