Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gingerbread Houses - LATE POST!!!

I have pictures of this..but for some reason, they are not loading! ARGH!!! BUT, here is the post until I figure that all out!

Trinity and Tristan had homeschool group on Tuesday and it was time to make Gingerbread houses! I can't even begin to tell you how much she has been waiting for this day. She loves to construct, Tristan loves to destruct, so, it worked both ways. It was so sweet to see all the kids of all different ages smashed together on 2 large tables just going at it. Tristan knocked over 2 cartons of sprinkles, apparently, he loves sprinkles...to be everywhere. Trinity caked so much frosting on her house that I got cavities just looking at it...and don't even get me started on her sprinkle bonanza. She did it all by herself, her own little creation...it is amazing to watch them do these tasks unassisted...no more "Help me momma", now its "No thank you momma, I can do it by myself", bittersweet really. I love my kiddos, and I enjoy watching them flourish into these amazing individuals that they are becoming.

No comments: