Saturday, December 1, 2007

Vomit vomit everywhere...anyone have an extra towel to spare??

OMG...I was always wondering when it would happen...when BOTH my children would be sick at the EXACT SAME TIME! Well, it happened..yuck. First Tristan is coughing, but it wasn't like any "normal" cough, it was followed with a "swallowing" sound, come to find out later that he is holding back being sick. Then, it happens....he starts erupting EVERYWHERE. Now, both kiddos were in our bed, so, he throws up, finally gets settled and asleep. Then Trin wakes up "Momma, I don't feel so good" followed by "BLAAAAAAHHHH" all over me, the bed, Shannon.....she starts crying because she HATES to vomit (who can blame her) and then that wakes up Tristan, and he starts crying, and the crying leads to more vomit. This was our routine until about 4 AM....YUCK. So, I say, anyone have a spare towel or extra set of sheets that they wouldn't mind GIVING me...trust me, you won't want them back.

1 comment:

Jenn Hydeman said...

Oh man, yes FINALLY better...I mean, I am not sure how much of that I could take, really...it was a lot of liquid coming out of all ends LOL (maybe TMI, sorry!!!) But really, you know I cloth diaper...so, that was a task too, he was wet, and not pee, every hour or so...Thanks for asking, I am so thankful that we are all better.