Sunday, March 2, 2008

Emotional Roller Coaster, ticket for one please...

Really, does it ever feel that way for you sometimes? I mean, up and down, this way that way...where will we end up next. There are days that I feel like I am LITERALLY falling apart. I find bones and joints that just don't seem to move as they use to. I am finding new wrinkles that I never imagined could possibly sprout up. I have a few grey hairs...I will admit it, not from my mouth, but I can type it at least. Shannon is most definitely my scotch tape holding together all the peices that I call broken, and that he just calls bruised. I am forever greatful. Amongst it all though, I am finding that my heart is still growing, that I am still learning, and that each new day brings that butterfly feeling from the top of that roller coaster as I come tumbling down, falling free and easy. I am ready to climb up again, tomorrow is a new day on this roller coaster, and I can't wait to see where the ride will end, anyone care to join me?

No comments: