Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter...yeah, I know, I'm late...

I am late posting this, but, HAPPY EASTER!!!! I love Easter, I would have to say that up there with Christmas and Thanksgiving, it is one of my all time favorites. I love decorating the eggs...ok, I love eating the eggs..but, it's fun to watch Trinity decorate them. This year, just like every other year, we spent at my parents farm. I love them. I love going there and appreciate how attentive they are to the children. They truly adore them, and value them as individual people. We had a WONDERFUL time. Trinity brought her new bunny (oh, if you haven't read the blog below...you may want to do that real quick to get caught up!) My dad had a pen all set up for her under the Apple Tree in the backyard. The kids had an egg hunt, my dad took Trinity on the tractor for their ride around the neighborhood. It was really nice to be in the company of people that I love SOOOO much. Here are some pictures from our Easter at our house and my parents.












We also went to the Buckeye HOPPY EASTER FESTIVAL and it was fabulous! They had a HUGE egg hunt for the kiddos and they seperated it by age group...which I was so thankful for. There were hundreds of eggs, and even more eager children ready to pounce on them! Here are some pics of Trinity enjoying her hunt and Tristan after he woke up, he slept through the entire thing!!!

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

That picture of Trinity running away from you, toward the eggs, is beautiful! Hair flowing... background a bit fuzzy... really beautiful, Jenn.