Friday, March 28, 2008

Enjoying the Warmer Weather



I LOVE Spring...I think it is my favorite season...no, I know it is. I love planting beautiful vibrant colored flowers in the yard, I love cleaning the house out...I adore the evenings and the chance to take late evening walks. My children are no exception to the Springtime love. They love that it is getting warm enough to play in the water. Remember when you were little and you would play in the sprinkler? I didn't have a pool, no fancy water parks...just that yellow and aluminum oscillating sprinkler. We used to try and keep away from the water, or jump higher than the sprinkler height without touching the streams. Good times. I pulled out the yellow sprinkler, hooked it up on driveway and let the kids have at it. Fun indeed!

4 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

WHOA that first picture of Tristan looks JUST like Trinity! Your kids are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jenn.y.Fur said...

I loved playing in the sprinkler!

Xandi said...

Okay, so who is that placa de video person? I have the same kind of comment on mine and I'd really like to delete it.
You guys can come over anytime and play in our sprinklers. We even have a slip-n-slide lol.