Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i.love.him.


I know, it's so cliche, girl meets new boy in school, she falls instantly head over heels in love with him, they date in high school, continue on to college, live together, get a dog, get engaged, get married, have babies, move, life changes, etc., so on and so forth...and then, after all that life has thrown at them, and 15 years of memories, she is still head over heels in love. I adore my Shannon. I love him more than anything, even vanilla ice cream. I think he is the most amazing person that I have ever met, and having him home this past week really rekindled that adoration for him...he cares so much for us, for Trinity and Tristan, and our marriage, our friendship. He is funny, incredibly funny...and he constantly has me in stitches. I love him, and am so happy to have met him....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you all sooooo much! (Even more than chocolate ice cream!)

Jenn Hydeman said...

Awww, thanks, love you all too! That's what SHannon said to me too...we are so much alike LOL...