Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Don't do it....

Never try and do anything when you have to go pee....don't do it. I have just taped my fingers to themselves 5 times in an attempt to hurry and wrap that "last" present before going to bed...I did my pee pee dance while crouched on the floor of our destroyed gym, rocking side to side, trying not to think of the ever growing pink elephant in the room, that is my urge to pee my pants. Why must I do this? Yes, you read correctly, I do THIS...I wait until the very last moment and rush to the potty for fear that I may wet my pants. I suppose I should stop nagging Trinity for waiting until the last minute when she yells from her carseat on the freeway and the road to nowhere AKA, road to our house "I NEED TO GO PEE MOM... NNNNNOOOOOWWWW!" Trinity, I get it, truly, I do.

1 comment: