Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!


We went up North this past weekend...burr...talk about cold. Yes, I know, I am a wuss...I KNOW THIS. There are plenty of my friends who have moved to much colder places and are doing just fine...but me, I have thin ass blood and because of this, I chill easily LOL. It was 28 degrees, but, once we got moving around, it really didn't feel too bad. The kiddies had a great time sledding and building. Little t mostly enjoyed eating the snow, a nice change from the normal dirt that he so loves to ingest.
We brought all of our furry babies, Shyanne couldn't really manage with her bad hips, so, she hung out in the truck...Lylah and Dakota on the other hand were warriors! T and Daddy spent most of the time on the hills, but I was perfectly happy just watching my family. It was a nice getaway, even if just for a few hours.
Somehow, snow just makes it FEEL more like Christmas, am I right?? Regardless, it is upon us...just 3 more days until the big hurrah! Are you ready? Have you talked about the TRUE meaning with your family? Try not to get lost in the commercial overtaking of this beautiful, blessed and sacred holiday and remember what is real, the birth of Christ! Enjoy your families, and be safe. If I don't post again until afterwards, a very Merry Christmas to you!

1 comment:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

OH MY GOSH...I just had a flashback to the time you guys went to the snow and Shannon's careening down the hill and poor Trinity laying in the snow, left behind because she fell off... LMAO!!!