Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She said "LITERALLY"

Why is Trinity so smart? I don't think I am that smart...I mean, I am bright and all, but she is really, really smart. We were watching something on Animal Planet...I was amazed by what I saw and started the conversation with this:

Me: "Oh my gosh!"
T: "You can say that again."
Me: *feeling a little gradeschool* "Oh my gosh!"
T: "Mama, I didn't mean it literally...it was just a joke."
Me: *feeling very small* "Geesh...humor me alright??!"
T: *with a eye roll and a sweet smile* "MAAAAMMMAA...*pats me on the shoulder* it' ok."

1 comment:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

LMAO!!! Jillian did that to me the other day. she said "Lucas is so cute I could just eat him up" I said "I know!" *starts to gnaw on Lucas's arm* She said "mooommmmm I didn't literally mean eat him..." me *blushes* oh.. *wipes spit off Lucas's arm*