Thursday, December 4, 2008

What??? There's a FLOOR under there??

Yeah, it has been that messy around here. I *heart* Christmas, BUT...and this is a silly interjection, BUT...the mess that is created has sent me into a whirlwind of tissue paper, glittery balls....*hmm???* sorry, glittery ORNAMENTS, wrapping paper, and pine needles. How in the heck did I manage to pack all of THAT into THERE and when half of it is being used, how is it that I am somehow unable to get THIS back into THERE which is where it came from in the first place?? So, it remains, all around the house, in my sons mouth, on the stairs and in the dog bowl. And did I mention how everything is miraculously ending up wrapped? Trinity is on a wrapping frenzy and nothing is sacred. But still, with all of this Hurricane Hydeman running around, I am feeling extremely thankful for my mess...I know that many others are so less fortunate and less bickery at that. Merry Messness, *looking cockeyed at the tree* where did all the candy canes go???

2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Oh that's hilarious...is T wrapping up random stuff around the house in wrapping paper??? I can just picture it.

Jenn Hydeman said...

Totally....I am waiting for my cell phone to ring from within the "My LIttle Pony" paper we bought last year! She makes everyone "presents"
T: Here mama, I made you something...*cheesy smile*
Me: OOOHHHH! What could it be!!!
T: *whispering* It's really just your keys...but open it anyway, act suprised ok?

Ah, she cracks me up!