Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another "While little t naps" Post

We had a fun time today. It was a HECTIC day in the beginning...Tristan had a wheat exposure and he was running around the house frantically, stimming on anything he could, pulling pictures off of shelves, throwing toys down the stairs, getting on tables...Trinity was doing so good, she was patient and kind, and understanding. So, when he finally decided to nap (3 1/2 hours after he was supposed to and for 2 hours long) We made this.

First, you pick out your fabrics (Trinity did this ALL on her own) We used peices of her clothing that no longer fits, vintage upholstery fabric and my favorite vintage cotton fabric.) Then we peiced it all together

Make a face


Arms and legs
Sew it up with an apron...viola!! Your very own stuffy. She is lovingly calling her Mama Doll.

4 comments:

Jenn.y.Fur said...

I love all your crafty ideas!!! And well this stuffy might just be the perfect mommy/daughter craft for me & Jillian! Thanks again for sharing!

Jenn Hydeman said...

It is super easy, I can email you the pattern.

Krissi said...

You inspire me to be a better mommy!

Unknown said...

I love that little doll! I think I'll do something like that with Alexis. Great idea!