Saturday, March 14, 2009

I can't make this stuff up

As I sat in the bedroom putting Tristan down for his nap yesterday, I overheard the strangest sounds coming from Trinity's room...."BOO" then frantic running around "BOO" again, running and jumping..."BOOOO, BOOO, BOO!". I was curious what the heck was going on and couldn't imagine who she was trying to scare. I tip toed down the hall and peeked into her room only to find her running from the mirror to her bed and back, staring herself straight down, and screaming "BOO!" in between hiccups. She remembered just days before when her daddy scared her hiccups away and was attempting to do the same thing on her own. I can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

The Bryant's said...

OMG that might just be the funniest thing I've read all day! I love that girl! LMAO

Jenn Hydeman said...

She's hilarious..I love it.