Wednesday, June 6, 2007

101 Things you may not know about me, Jenn












1)-I am very hard on myself
2)-I love lemons
3)-I love Doritos
4)-I love lemons AND Doritos...TOGETHER
5)-The Beatles are one of my favorite bands in history
6)-I love Bob Marley
7)-I love breastfeeding
8)-The smell of my husbands armpits turn me on
9)-I miss Bob Ross
10)-I like "Happy Little Trees"
11)-I think that everyone, even grouchy people, are generally good
12)-I am naive about peoples intentions
13)-I love the earth, but I fear about it's future
14)-I am very spiritual
15)-I worry too much
16)-I love my hair...even when it is wrapped around a little babies finger and being pulled from my skull
17)-I don't mind when my kid(s) wake up in the middle of night...I think it is our chance to reconnect
18)-I think that animals really do talk when we are not around
19)-I name inadimate objects...like cars, houses, toys...they get names
20)-I am a hippie
21)-I appreciate organization
22)-I color coordinate my closet
23)-BY SHADE
24)-Going from left to right
25)-I am not anal retentive..quit saying that...I just LOVE seeing a rainbow everytime I open my closet..geesh
26)-I can be defensive at times
27)-I know the weirdest things..random stuff...I get it from my dad
28)-I have asthma
29)-I don't have noise hairs
30)-You don't want to know why
31)-I once ate 45 fresh jalepenos in a jalepeno eating contest and beat out a fat, mexican guy to win!
32)-NO, that's NOT how I lost my nose hairs
33)-I overuse the period...but I love it...it gives me more time to talk...without capitalization
34)-I like lower case letters better than big ones...I think the big ones are too loud
35)-When I sign my name, it is in all lower case
36)-I am silly
37)-I love sex...with MY husband of course!
38)-I get lost when I look at my children
39)-I love Hawaii
40)-One day we will live there
41)-I like kitchen gadgets
42)-I am addicted to Reality TV
43)-I love Madonna
44)-Heroes ROCKS
45)-I am a great cook
46)-I love being around deep thinkers
47)-I think smarts is sexy
48)-I love laughing
49)-I love to decorate
50)-Family ALWAYS comes first
51)-I love the smell of white towels when they come fresh from the dryer...just the whites ones
52)-Painting is therapuetic
53)-Photography excites me
54)-NO not the risky kind
55)-Ok, maybe a little...but I am talking about taking pictures of people and documenting their lives
56)-I let my pets kiss me on the mouth
57)-I like the smell of wet dog
58)-Just, not on my couch
59)-I meditate
60)-I have had an out of body experience
61)-I HATE cigarettes
62)-I gab
63)-Sometimes, more than I should
64)-I am a homebody
65)-I love food
66)-I can wiggle my ears
67)-I like getting a really good deal, it makes me feel a sense of accomplishment
68)-I hate to backtrack
69)-I don't like wasting time, I use each moment to it's fullest
70)-I let Trinity ride her bike in the house
71)-I am proud of the parenting choices we have made
72)-I like the smell of cut wood
73)-I love Home Improvement stores
74)-I want to live on a farm
75)-I am a night owl
76)-But, I am getting used to getting up early
77)-I LOVE the smell of lavender
78)-The color pink always reminds me of Trinity
79)-I love vintage cars
80)-I can hotwire a car
81)-My eyes change color based on my mood and the time of day
82)-I sucked my finger until I was in Middle School
83)-I believe in happy endings
84)-I am a "hope-full" romantic
85)-Brown eyes are prettier to me than colored ones
86)-I wear jeans in the summer
87)-I wear flip flops all year round
88)-I only cut my hair once every few years...and even then, it's a trim
89)-I have a phobia of getting my haircut
90)-I hate popcorn - if I eat it, it is only a "hand/mouth" response to watching a movie and because my inlaws bought the stuff!
91)-I cry often...not always because I am sad, but to cleanse my soul...or maybe I had something in my eye, either way, I am a cry baby
92)-I can hear a song once and play the melody on a musical instrument
93)-I can play 10 instruments
94)-NO, not all at once
95)-I love to BLOG
96)-I think my husband is sexy, and I am still head over heels in love with him
97)-I don't always shower everyday-but I smell minty fresh
98)-I have a fear of large things (BOATS, PLANES, vast bodies of water)
99)-I am trilingual
100)-I have good friends
101)-I am happy with who I am

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, Stella did one and now you did one. I have to do one too. I'll get to that tonight.

OMG - I have a fear of large things, too! People think I am really, really crazy for it. They just don't get me. Planes, boats, big mountains, large bodies of water, wide open spaces... thank God I am not the only weird one out there.

Stella said...

Ok, I wanna know why you don't have nose hairs!! NOT FAIR!!!