Monday, June 4, 2007

Trinity Pursuit


Trinity discovered my Trivial Pursuit game that Shannon bought for me for Christmas...she immediately wanted to play it. So, we made a "Trinity friendly" version of the game. Instead of asking the trivia questions, we have her role the dice for the color, we ask a question like "What is your phone number" "What city do you live in" "What letter does the word "DOG" begin with" ETC. anywho, she has memorized her phone number, knows her city/state/subdivision where she lives, knows all our first middle and last names (including nana and papa's) and is learning more and more. It is a super fun way to play an otherwise tricky little game!

2 comments:

Stella said...

What a good idea! Awesome! I am stealing your idea!! ;)

Unknown said...

I love it. I am so stealing your idea too. :)