Monday, July 7, 2008

I LOVE fireworks




This year we took the kids to see the fireworks on the 3rd, which I am glad we did since our fireworks show was cancelled at Verrado due to high winds and rain. I LOVE fireworks, always have. I remember when we were little and they would shoot them off at close proximity, they were SO loud. When I was about 4 years old we went to the base to view the show and I remember a shard of the explosive falling in a ball of fire onto the ground and on our blanket...it burned a hole straight through! I am glad that they are safer now LOL. I hope you all had an awesome 4th...here are some pics of the beautiful show we saw! Tristan crashed out on our way there, but the rest of us had an amazing time!




Miss Trinity was in a Pie Eating Contest...SO MUCH FUN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it all looked so fun Jenn! Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. I had to work on the 4th so we didn't get to do anything. There were fireworks at the park by my house the Saturday before the 4th, but only Desiree and I watched them, while sitting in my back yard. Lexi flipped out and ran inside because she was scared of them. Will went inside with her so she wouldn't have to be alone. Fun times, huh?

Oh, I love, love, love Trin in the pie eating contest. Where do you find all these activities? You exhause me! LOL

Jenn Hydeman said...

I love July 4th. The colors, sounds, music, the gathering of people for a united cause,,,so much fun!