Saturday, July 5, 2008

Their talking about your poop!

This post starts yesterday. We went to a 4th of July get together at Verrado. It was fun, we had a great time, TONS of food at a buffet, wonderful. UNTIL TODAY. My tummy did not agree with something...I visited more public restrooms today than I have in over a month. Well, on one of these said visits, I took Trinity with me, nothing abnormal...until some other people came into the room. A mother with 3 of her own brood was using the stall next to me, one of her offspring says "YUCK mommy, it stinks." that is not the part that is humilating....wait for it...Trinity says, in her LOUD voice. "They are talking about your poop mama." OMG. I was mortified. I mean, I have issues going in Public restrooms anyway, I try to get in, get out and not be noticed...but this...oy, I am scarred. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha!!! I'm sorry Jenn, I'm so not laughing at your traumatic experience. I'm laughing because Trinity is one of the funniest little girls ever. I check you blog almost daily because I love to hear about what's going on in your world, but I also have to admit that a large part of my interest lies in finding out what thing she has come up with next to keep me entertained!

Keep 'em coming, Trin.

BTW, this may be hard to believe, but even if the people in the stall saw your face, chances are they will not remember it in a month. Poor thing. :)

Jenn.y.Fur said...

I think I almost peed my pants!! LOL! Jillian did that same thing to me once... Boy am I glad I had hand sanitizer with me cuz I couldn't get out of that bathroom quick enough!! LOL!