Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GOOD.....

Some people may reserve judgement on this, but not me...I think it is horrible when you see kids on leashes..I do, I don't think that children need to be on them, and trust me, I have a runner...but NEVER would I do that to him. This woman was recently jailed for dragging her son on a leash in a store. Many people are weighing in the side that she probably was just following thru on a threat....but, question is, why even threaten your child in the first place? The kid was probably throwing himself on the floor like an animal because he was being treated like one. In any event, she was jailed, as it should be.

1 comment:

SpecialK said...

Oh wow.. What is wrong with this world?! I can not believe she was just dragging that poor boy through the store like that!

Now don't get me wrong, I have a harness for Savannah. It has only been used once, on our vacation. Even that day it was used only at certain times. I bought it because I knew we would be in places with a lot of people and a lot of chaos and I didn't want her to feel confined to the stroller. Most of the time though we would find a nice quiet shady spot and let her run around for awhile to stretch out her legs. Actually now that I think about it, it ended up becoming more of a "pillow" for her when she napped in the parks because her stroller didn't recline. Anyway, my point is, at one point I thought it was a good idea but after confining my daughter to it, I had a change of heart.