Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Got some GREAT NEWS!

I applied for an internship for a local magazine about 3 months ago. I heard back from them yesterday that they are interested in seeing my work. After sending them my online portfolio, I recieved 3 assignments! This is considered a working interview, and if they like the work that I produce, I will earn contract / freelance work from them. I am so excited! The best thing is that I get to work from home / on location. The new magazine is West Valley Health and Living Magazine and as far as I have heard, they are launching on Wednesday. I should have at min. 2 full page photo spreads in there...so, I am SUPER STOKED! I will keep you all posted on the mag and the photo pages that I shot. Keep your eyes open for this magazine, because you will know the famous photographer that shot in it *popping my ego bubble*.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! I am so excited for you. You are such a hard worker, in all areas of your life so this is something that is a long time coming. I will keep my fingers crossed and say some extra prayers for you. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

SpecialK said...

That is great, GREAT news!!! Congrats!