Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Morning Flashbacks

Not that we are watching TV all that often, but, whatever happened to the really good Saturday Morning Cartoons??? With all the retro-revival that is happening in our society these days, you would think that they would have a readily available channel that plays our favorites from way back when. Well, to start my own public access of sorts, I am going to showcase two intros of my favorite shows each week...these are shows that I counted the hours until Saturday came to watch...some were weekly favorites, afterschool enjoyment, but mainly, they were just awesome. I hope you enjoy these and if you remember a few of your favs, keep your eyes peeled for their intros! *remember to pause music on blog first!*

Because Shannon would kill me if I didn't list it first...The Transformers


...And because it was my favorite!! JEM!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... gotta have the Transformers.

And oh CeCe and I LOVED Gem. Gem... Gem is my name... no one else is the same... Gem is my name! GEM!