Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Still Lovin' School!

She is...she was so excited to get up today and go. She did so good, we didn't get to take her to her room today, just to the cafeteria to meet with her class, and together, they walked to their room...but she as ok with that. She has a new friend named Ivy, and boy, she is a cutie. I am sooo overjoyed that she is enjoying school so much. Yesterday, when she pulled out her homework folder, I couldn't find anything in there, she said "Mama, I don't remember if there was any, I don't think so...but, I can just write all of my letters?" She took her manuscript paper and wrote all the Upper and lowercase alphabet. Today, when she handed to her teacher, she was so surprised, and Trinity earned a star! I love this new school...and can't wait to see all the things she brings home to do.

No comments: