Friday, August 15, 2008

Fever, fever you're no fun..spoils the fun for everyone

Sooo, little t wakes up with a fever this morning...he slept like caca mufasa last night and decided to rise at 6AM..YAY! Poor buddy...We had to cancel his PT today, but, other than that, he did exceptionally well considering he was all hottish...that was until bedtime. He turned into a pumpkin around 8ish crying nonstop until just now...I have him sleeping here on the sofa so I can watch his breathing. Since contracting RSV at 6 months, he has already had 2 additional bouts with Bronchiolitis...and I think we are headed for Numero Tres.....I SOOO hate breathing problems. Give me a boogery nose, poop out the back of a diaper, vomit....yes, vomit...but no breathing stuff, that just scares me. Lets hope he feels better soon, I do NOT like a sad and tired baby....or mama for that matter!

No comments: