Monday, August 25, 2008

What are 3 things you wish you'd known at 20?

My friend Katie posted this on her blog, so, I too am going to play! Thinking back to when I was 20, there are quite a few things I wish I would have known, we will stay away from the obvious "Lottery numbers....answers to midterms...etc., etc, I will give honest answers and hope you do the same! Oh, and for fun..here is a pic. ENJOY!



So what would you tell your 20-year-old self if you could go back in time?

1) Food and Nutrition is going to be a REALLY important class for you, so...STAY AWAKE.

2) It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you, you are amazing to at least one other person.

3) Prescription pain killers are the devil, no good for you.



Now, come on, tell me what you would say to yourself!



2 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

Is this a picture of you at 20?!??? You look exactly the same! You need to bottle and sell whatever you got, girl.

Jenn Hydeman said...

*blush* why thank you...but you haven't seen me naked since having 2 kids LOL.