Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Dance


Tristan LOVES music...ADORES it. We think that it may be his genius, he is like a metrinome when music comes on, he sways to the beat and listens carefully for it to change. He has rythym baby. Well, a few days ago he was dancing and I was sitting on the floor folding clothes. He kept saying "Ah Da" which I took for "All Done"...he would dance and look at me and say again "Ah Da" I would say, "you can be done sweety..." and go back to folding and watching him sway to the music...he stopped dancing, walked up to me and looked me right in the eye and said "Ah Da" and then danced again as if to show me....then I realized it, he was saying "I DANCE"....Of course I cried...are you crazy??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

His progress amazes me!

And, I have to say that I am so happy that you're blogging again! I've missed "hearing" you. :)

Just the Five of Us said...

I love this story! Sweet boy!

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I'm SO glad you figured that out!!! That precious little boy must be so proud to be able to communicate something like dancing to you.

WOO HOO!!!

Jenn Hydeman said...

He has done it again a few times, so I know that "Ah Da" really means I dance....I LUUURRRRVVV it!