Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I got the yuckas now

UG, I am sick....little t contracted some sort of virus when we were at the doctor last Wednesday and now, I too have the yuckas...it stinks. I don't get sick very often, so, when I do, it's usually a doozy. Symptoms : Stuff Head, SORE THROAT, nausea, sinus pressure, loss of apetite, ACHY ACHY BODY...I mean, really sore. It really is not fun. Luckily, my little Trinity is taking really good care of me and bubub is cutting me some slack too, he actually took his nap on time today YIPPIE! I have a doctor appointment at 2, Shannon was able to get off a little early and will watch the 2 T's for me...I just hope that I can drive!!! I do have to share a cute thing that T said to me last night. I was tired and moany, you know, when you are sick you become a sissy...well, I said something to the effect of, "I don't really have anyone to take care of me like you and brother do, so, I have to do my best..." She responds "Mama, I can take care of you, that's what I am here for. If you are hungry, I can make you dinner in bed...I am a real good cereal maker." It was so cute. Tristan slept REALLY GOOD last night, but I slept like caca. I hope this moves out of my system quick, a sick mama is not a good thing!!

No comments: